Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Some kind of wonderful?

Tuesday afternoon friend and neighbor, Roland, mailed me that Instapundit.com had added a link to this site. I wasn't really certain what that meant--I have lead a sheltered life--but I thought it was probably good. I didn't know what Instapundit.com was. Roland let me know that it is the Halliburton on Blogs with more daily traffic than Penn Station and that being linked from there would guarantee an "instalaunch" of traffic heading my way.

I still don't know what that means, but am grateful, I suppose. Although I can't help but think that there must be something more significant than this site to attract a large amount of attention.

Roland let me know that it would be down hill from here, so that I had nothing, really, to worry about. Viewers would come and then go back to whatever else they were doing before.

I didn't want to let this opportunity go by without thanking instapundit.com for finding Music From The Film within its first 56 hours of existance. That, surely, counts for something. And, now, I want to return the favor:

Here's the Link:

www.instapundit.com
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter