Friday, March 11, 2005


This is about dreaming. It was an odd dream, too. I found myself in a vast interior space. The floors were highly polished marble and there were floor to ceiling windows on three sides. It appeared to be a lobby of some sort, taking up an entire city block. But there were no decorations or furniture at all. Just some silver trash receptacles. And stairs leading to an upper level that was much like the lower level. There were two escalators that stretched to the heavens. And the oddest thing was that there were no other people around. Just me in this huge echoey space. I could look around, but I found that I couldn't move. Nor could I speak out. I was alone and mute in the lobby of a modern city building and I couldn't scream. I think that this must have been a vision of hell. That's what I think it was. Some kind of hell.

 Posted by Hello
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter