Friday, November 04, 2005

"Almost every day, or every time I go out, I see people who have lost their soul somehow. I don't know how it happens. Maybe it's just little by little until there's no more left. Maybe it's because of sorrow, or hunger, or anger, or a combination of things. It's hard to be alive. I can tell now with just one look at them. They seem blank to me. Their eyes don't look right; they walk with a certain kind of shuffle. Some of them go crazy and talk to themselves because no body else will listen. And I wonder what happens to their soul when it leaves their body. What happens to it? Maybe it flys on up to heaven to get reborn into a little baby's body so that it can have another chance. That's what I like to believe. That all the dying souls get to have another chance."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter