Thursday, December 15, 2005


He said: "Oh, no, baby".
She said" Oh, yes! This was the last time, the very last time. You can't hurt me no more 'cause I'm done with all that now. No more. Every time you lied, every time you cheated on me, my heart bled, and I had to make my heart hard there so the hurting would stop. Every time I found you out, a little more of my poor heart bled and died. And you know what? You can't hurt me there anymore. My heart is now like a stone. It's hardened. You made my heart hard. I'm not going to bleed for you anymore, 'cause this is all over."

And he said: "No, baby. Don't do this".
And she said: "No. You still don't understand, do you? I'm leaving here and I'm not ever coming back. There ain't nothing that you can do to make me come back here and be hurt some more. I believed your lies and I put up with your foolishness because I thought that you would learn how to love me. It turned out that I was the foolish one. But, I got smarter and you didn't. This is the end, baby. If I can't save you, I'm going to save myself. This is the end."
It was at that point that he picked up the gun and fired until there was no more sound.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter