Friday, January 27, 2006


Today is the 1 year anniversary of the MusicFromTheFilm photo blog. Because I could think of no other way to celebrate, I repeat the first entry from January 2005. In case you missed it then. Or something.

"Sometimes it's hard to take it all in at once. Sometimes you just have to sit back, or stand back, take your chin in one or more hands, and just try to figure it out. Even then, it might not make sense all at once. Sometimes what's going on has to become clear in stages. Sometimes none of it makes sense no matter how long it digests or how hard it's pondered."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Round Stone said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Round Stone said...

Congratulations for your fine blog.
Happy birthday !!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jim,

When your blog first started, I made it part of my regular morning reading. I've read you almost daily for a year now!

I've leared a lot about music, and I've learned a lot about films.

We, the people of Blogistan, thank you for your service.

Roland

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter