Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Nice People Live Here". Wouldn't that be obvious if it were true? And if it wasn't true, what would they put on the sign: "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Live Here"? But, in the end, I'm glad to know that nice people live there. To me that means that I won't have to lock my car every time I get out. And that there won't be some drug turf war played out in front of me. And that no one in the current administration lives within driving distance of my home. And that its safe for children to play outside without being preyed upon. And that the sun will always shine there and every drink in the Summer would be cooling and every meal in Winter would be warm and there would be enough of everything for everybody. And no one would cry bitter tears and no one would need more than they already had; and life would be good. (Photo by Miles, by the way)

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter