Wednesday, January 24, 2007

She said: "I had this dream where I was free, truly free, uncaged at last. It was a wonderful feeling to be free of worry, free of fear, free of the lies, free of the dread that I've felt since he was sent off to fight. It was like, I guess, being released from a prison or something; to see the sky as it is and not through bars of steel. My heart was uncaged, free to fly anywhere I wanted to go. Oh, it was wonderful. After I awoke, I just laid there, enjoying the feelings I had just experienced, knowing that they wouldn't last the day; wouldn't even last the morning; wouldn't last until the alarm went off. I feel like this was a message sent to me that said he wouldn't die there alone, that he'd be coming home in one piece."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter