Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She said: "I remember things, events, that never happened. It's like some kind of sixth sense or something; like looking into a future that never comes around. This "talent" or whatever you want to call it wouldn't be a problem if the memories were not so detailed and so real. It is sometimes a cause for embarrassment when I recall a sunny afternoon in Paris with a friend and that friend let's me know that he has never been in Paris; that it must be someone else I'm thinking of. Its like waking up with a vivid dream still playing out in your head and it keeps on playing out while you are awake. I have this whole other life that I am living that I think that I share with the people I know and love, but really I'm not because this dream world that is so real to me is only for me for some reason. Its like being the only person to be able read your handwriting. And its like always being alone."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter