Friday, April 08, 2005


I had this dream: I was driving home. It felt like I had been driving for a long, long time. Maybe years. I'm not sure. Anyway, I was tired and it was dark, the sun just beginning to come up and I was making the last few turns to my home. I was tired, but I was excited because I was finally coming home after a long trip. As I drove, I could picture in my mind what my home would look like and as I was envisioning it I knew that what I was seeing in my mind's eye was not what my home really looked like at all. What I was imaging was grander, with more trees and lush plantings. What I imagined was a walkway of crushed gravel and many windows looking out into a sunny garden shaded by mature trees in full flower. When I made the last turn to my home, to my surprise, my home had morphed into what I had imagined. It was more beautiful than anything I had ever seen before. I knew I was dreaming and I didn't want to wake up.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter