Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Okay, so it's been a week since we touched down in Maui and hung out for a flight to the Big Island. I was completely toasted from the 14 hour (?) (!) flight and amazed that it was still daylight. Doesn't it ever get dark here? So, we waited for the flight and struggled a mighty struggle to stay awake. And, today, a week later, we are waiting for our friends August and Deborah to arrive from this same airport. Except their flight had to wait in Houston for two hours and they may not make it to Maui in time for the last flight out to Hawaii. So it goes. Life is a crapshoot, don't you think? On the plus side of this equation, I have figured out how to make my camera recognized as a drive and can now, oh glory days, post photos from the digital camera itself. How cool is that? How did it take over a year for me to figure this out? It's because I don't have an avitar, that's why. Bring me an Avitar! Aloha!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter