Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Sometimes I'm neither coming nor going. Sometimes I'm just sitting still. These times usually happen in a car that is either parked or as good as parked, sitting in traffic that is not going anyplace anytime soon. This is referred to as "The Dead Zone". I'm trapped for the time being with nothing to do. The car radio is no help as there is usually nothing I want to listen to that is being broadcast to me. The CD player hasn't worked for months. So, I watch the other people sitting in their cars, even though I was brought up to think that it isn't polite to do so. People do the most amazing things in their cars. Yesterday, I saw a man shaving with an electric razor. He was also talking on the phone. I imagined that he was also typing email replies into his PDA using his feet. But I don't know for sure since I couldn't see his feet. I'm guessing that was a good thing.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter