Wednesday, May 16, 2007

If I had my way, everyone would drive a red car. They're easy to see. And everyone would live in pink buildings because I think they look cheery and people who live in them must be in a good mood as they head out to get into their red cars to go to work or drive to the parking lot, or zip along on the highway to another state. If everything was made simpler like that, people would'nt have to think so much. There would be fewer choices, sure, but the choices would be easier to make: this red car or that red car. There would be more time to think about other things like "When was the last time I phoned home?" On the downside: Valentine's day wouldn't be special at all. It would be just another red/pink day, just like any other.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carry Bacot said...

“If I had my way, everyone would drive a red car.” - I hear you, Jim. I , too, would love to have a handle a gorgeous red car and drive it around the streets. Although dark-colored vehicles are also gorgeous, I consider bold-colored cars a stand-out. You can spot them a mile away, and you can clearly see them in the sea of dark-colored autos.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Kyle Schmidt said...

Red cars? Pink buildings? Well, you will definitely be in a good mood when you stroll in the neighborhood and see such a lively and vibrant shade. Red cars never go out of style. Red simply represents style and grace!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter