Monday, April 30, 2007

Washington can often be a fairly scary place. The level of scariness depends often on the character of who is currently running the business here. Right now the scare level is pretty high, but not as high as it has been in the past few years, when the "loony" factor was probably at an all time high. I get frightened myself whenever I read about how much money is changing hands to keep the American Public in the dark or to keep the Present Leaders comfortably in their jobs for another year or two or three. It's just too bad that there isn't enough "pie" to go around to make everybody happy and healthy and fed, if not well, then at least adequately. It's hard to fund programs for the poor when the rich are making so much for themselves. I'm fairly certain that there ain't no limos in hell, so I guess if they're going to get their "cut" it has to happen here.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter