Friday, July 13, 2007

Everybody knows the trouble I've seen and everybody knows my sorrow. Few people, however, know how exhausting a day at an art festival can be. After the first hour, images begin to run together and merge so that everything begins to look like everything else. The air inside is dry and sucks moisture out of the art lover's body, further reducing stamina and focus. It is when notice that I am no longer speaking in English but in some form or other of "tongues" and everything I see looks like merde that I have to sit or lie down and rest; take a nap even. This picture is not of me, but of a like minded individual who became my nap partner. I think, but can't remember clearly, that we won some award for performance art. She is now and will always be my beloved.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter