Monday, September 10, 2007

This is a new feature in Blogger that I've not tried yet, and I thought it would be fun. We went to the Prince Georges County fair yesterday and I took some "snaps" and some small vids. I like the Ferris Wheel, because it's slow and easy and the view from up there is good. I can't do anything that spins around fast, like the Tilt-A-Whirl, because my brain has shrunk up and the forces of such rides smashes my poor small brain up against the inside of my skull and it makes me dizzy and stupid and weird in the head and stomach department, so I just avoid those kinds of entertainment. But, I think that it is fun to watch other people whose brains are more OK than mine having this much fun!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter