Monday, April 21, 2008

She said: "She was my older sister although everyone said that we looked so much alike we could be twins. We weren't twins; just sisters. She was a year and a half older than me, but we wore the same clothes and did the same things. In High School, we hung out with each other. She looked after me and I adored her because she was braver than me and willing to do things that I wouldn't do, like smoking, and it was exciting to be with her and her friends. She didn't care too much for my friends. She thought they were geeky. I guess I wasn't "geeky", though. She never said anything bad about me that I knew of. We were close, OK? We were real close and I miss her a lot now. The cancer was a slower kind so it took a long time for her to die. And, of course I miss her; but I miss hanging out with her and her friends the most. Now I just don't have anyone really to talk to."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter