Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He said: "I was brought up by the Roman Catholic nuns. That was my education when I was coming up. It was the same for everybody. This was not our religion. This was somebody else's religion. The nuns were strict, boy. They were a tough bunch and I guess that they had to be. But I fell away from the Church as I got older. I don't know so many of the stories now and couldn't tell them to you from memory. My people's religion means more to me now. We have our festivals where we come together to remember where it is we came from and how we fit together as a people. I don't know too much about the Catholic church. If you asked me about God, I wouldn't know what to say, really. My God is up there. My God is in the sky."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter