Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He said: "It was like dropping through the rabbit hole that Alice fell through in the children's story. It was just like that; everything was upside down and crazy. I couldn't feel my feet and I couldn't tell if I was bleeding or not, but my head felt wet. I couldn't move my hands because they were trapped under me, but I could feel them. I didn't really know where I was or how I got there, but I found out later that I must have fallen asleep and I ran off the road and flipped over a couple of times down a steep hill. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. I guess I forgot. No one saw the accident, so no one reported it. No one came to look for me for about a day, I guess. I didn't think about being dead, although I thought that I must be. It's funny, really. What I thought about, while I waited for someone to find me and get me out of that crushed car was that no one was home to feed the cats. Isn't that funny? I was worried about the cats."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter