Monday, April 27, 2009

He said: "I had this friend in the late '60s in San Francisco who had been living too long in San Fran. He was there when all of the crazy stuff was going on, and being a person who believed in living life fully, he fully experienced the poets and the "hippies" and the strange young men with full mustaches and leather pants in San Francisco and, everything else as well. All of this is to say that if there was ever a scientific experiment to be done on the effects of advanced pharmaceuticals on young men at that time, he would have been a prime example. He didn't work, but, rather, "Experienced the Life Force, Man". His job was to feel "the vibe" and act accordingly. Now, I don't want to put him down for that because I believe that was his true calling. Anyway, I dropped in to see him one afternoon after my part-time job was done and I found him in the kitchen of his flat with a group of Seventh Day folks. He was sitting there, nodding his head as they told him the story that was theirs to tell. I, as politely as I could, suggested that my friend "needed his rest", and the Seventh Dayers left us. My friend looked a little more spooked that normally and I tried to find out where he was "at" at that moment. He looked up at me and didn't say anything for a while. When he finally got it together he let me know that he had had a revelation of sorts. He now knew, he told me, that we were. all of us, really dead. We had, all of us entered into another realm and that what we were currently experiencing as our "life" was really just the "After Flash" and that the "After Flash" was like a huge "rush" that filled up our brains and left us ready to complete our mission on Earth, which was to be beautiful, luminous, and away. It was probably five or more years before I saw him again. He didn't look any different, but he still felt like this was still the "After Flash."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would make a great painting!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter