Thursday, October 29, 2009

He said: "It is amazing how many men in Washington, DC are undergoing chemo of one type or another. You can see for yourself, just walking down the street, and seeing how many men have lost their hair because of the radiation. Not one hair left on they're naked head. I never thought that so many men could be that sick. Maybe it has to do with AIDS or something. A few years ago, you could see the woman who had breast cancer and who had lost all of their hair, but the men loosing their hair like that is new; seems like I noticed it just in the passed few months. Of course I don't feel comfortable asking how they lost their hair, all of it. It's none of my business. But I sure hope it doesn't happen to me, whatever it is."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter