Tuesday, October 13, 2009

She said: "She was our angel, our very own angel. She brought good luck to the house and kept evil things away from it. I remember hearing about "our angel" since I was little and I saw her often enough to have it be just some ordinary thing in our family. I though everyone had an angel in their house to protect them. For me, it was an ordinary thing. I loved her because she was so quiet, even on the marble floors, which made a lot of noise some time, like when you were wearing high healed shoes. The house made a lot of noise sometime, but the angel never made any that I can think of. It was good to have an angel while I was growing up. Goodness knows that it was a special thing. Goodness knows why they aren't more common. Goodness knows."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter