Friday, October 02, 2009

She said: "He lied to us. Everything he said was a lie, like he was not able for some reason to tell the truth. He lied about the money; he lied about the women and the men; he lied about almost every aspect of his life and we I believed him. How could I have been so stupid? I was in love, I guess. I trusted him because I was in love with him. He took my breathe away. I guess you'd have to say that he took my brain away too. I can't believe now dumb I was. I just can't believe it. I hope they find him and after they find him I hope they put him away in some place where he will never see the light of day again; somewhere where he'll never be able to hurt someone again like he hurt me."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter