Monday, September 14, 2009

He said: "I don't know what he was talking about; he just went on and on, some kind of rant or other. Something about the Government and them taking his rights away or something. He got all red in the face and he was screaming so hard that there was spit coming out of his mouth and he was spaying it on everyone around him. I thought he was nuts, myself, but soon enough other people started in yelling too. None of them wanted to have no God Dam health insurance. That's a quote. It took me a bit to figure out what all the noise was about. You can image my surprise, I'm sure, when I tell you it was about Health Insurance. I'd never, in my whole life, heard of anything so lame. Why would anyone in their right mind not want to have Health Insurance. Good God, without it, you'd be bankrupt if you got the flu or anything. You sure wouldn't want to break a limb without it. But these folks didn't care. They didn't want it at any price at any time. It sounded like they didn't need the Federal Government that much either. I've heard that one before. Lots of people don't think we need to be governed as long as they have a gun or two, but this here was just crazy stuff."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter