Thursday, September 10, 2009

She said: "Recovery! I don't know what they're talking about, "Recovery". There ain't never any "Recovery" 'round here. There ain't never no change. It been this way as far as I can remember. Born poor, die poor. That's just the way it is. Look around here. You see anything that a soul could in all good faith call a "Recovery"? You see it? I sure enough don't see nothing of the kind. My people here don't need no recovery. We're used to things being hard. That's all we every known. That's the lot that was given us. We make due. Have to. What's other choice is there? When that "Recovery" finds it way down here, well, that sure will be something. I'll be ready for it. We all be ready for it, so bring it on, your "Recovery"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter