Tuesday, August 18, 2009

He said: "This is how the world is divided up: there's The Good and The Bad, followed by The Weird and The Outrageous. Makes everything kinda simple. You can see the Weird and the Outrageous from at least 200 yards. They make a display of themselves, but they give you lots of room to leave town if you need to. The Good and the Bad are harder to figure out because they sometimes morph into each other. A Good one can flip into a Bad one in the blink of an eye. Same with the Bad. They are shape shifters and you've got to be on the ball if you don't want to get run over by one of them. When I'm on the road, I keep an eye out for the Good and the Bad, because they both are just like me and its worth the roll of the dice to let either into my truck if I see them hitching for a ride out there. You just have to hold your breath and hope you made the right choice."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter