Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He said: "I don't know how they did it, but the Women have figured out how not to sleep. Its an amazing thing to discover. I don't know how they did it, but they never seem to need rest. They're cooking and they're cleaning, and they're on the phone, sometimes two phones at the same time, and they're looking after the homework that the students need to have done, and they're here and they're there and they are always in motion. It tires me out just thinking about it, let alone watching it. It's more than just a cup of coffee in the morning, that much I know. I have a cup of coffee in the morning and I can't keep up with the women. They're just a blur. Where does all that energy come from? Good God, I need to sit down and take a rest. I got myself all tuckered out just thinking about it."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter