Monday, July 27, 2009

He said: "I dreamed that I had two lives that were completely different from each other, and yet were lived at the same time. In one life I was an elderly and frail man of letters who was being abused by the caretaker who was supposed to look after my health and my affairs. I lived in a large stone house in the countryside and had only an estranged daughter left to help with my affairs. In my other life, I lived in a large city and was young, just starting out in my life. I had many friends of both genders whose company I enjoyed. I was an artist living in a run down neighborhood where other artists and musicians also lived because of the inexpensive rental rates. Both of these different people were aware of their other half. For the old man, the young man is his future; for the young man the old man was his past."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter