Thursday, July 09, 2009

He said: "Did you even know anyone who tried to catch a falling star? There aren't too many out there who have. Mostly, I would think, because it is so darn difficult to do. First of all, you have about 3 or 4 seconds before it is gone and you've missed your chance. Secondly, falling stars are much bigger than you think. They're huge! I know from personal experience because I have been trying to catch a falling star, well, almost my whole life. It's a petty big undertaking, but I think it would be worth all of the trouble and effort to catch one of those things. I would die a happy man, I'm telling you, if I could just rustle up one of those falling pieces of sky. They say that a falling star is really someone's soul coming back to Earth. I tend to doubt that. Why would someone in Heaven want to come back here to try it out again? It seems to me that one time would be enough. No, I think a Falling Star is an angel coming down to show us the way back to Heaven. That's what I think; that's why it would be so worth it to catch one before it disappeared. It would be worth it to find out how we could all get back home."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter