Tuesday, June 16, 2009

He said: "I never thought about money. There wasn't a lot to think about, I guess. It was always there for me. I never had to work for it exactly, or do anything to make money be there. It was always just there. Like dust, or like water. I never made or had a budget like I know people do. I never saved anything. Why would I? It would be like saving finger nail clippings. What ever I wanted, I got. I just paid the bill and left. There wasn't any magic or mystery; I didn't even think we were, you know, rich or anything. I took it all for granted, in my stride as they say. I thought it was like this for almost everyone. At least everyone we knew. At least the people we socialized with. Money was like air or like water. It is essential to life on earth. It you don't have money, I mean, gosh, I can't even imagine it. It would be so foreign. What do people do without money? And where do they go?"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter