Wednesday, June 03, 2009

She said: "I am an artist. That is what I do and it could never be any other way. I describe things that are not there and define things that have no boundaries. When I am successful I create a world that has not yet existed and I populate it with dreams and with tears and with love and with memories and once this is brought to life in this world, I forget everything and start all over again. It is an endless process and when I am done here there will others who will take up the task and start all over again. It is a process that is never complete, not even in death. It is not a "calling" because it is not something that is brought to you, but, rather, something that has always been there, waiting for you to find it and to embrace it, and to then be swallowed whole."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter