Thursday, May 07, 2009

He said: "I have no parents. I had parents at one time, but they abused me with their love. What is worse is that they expected love back from me and I would never waste my time in that manner. They gave me blood and in return I gave back anger. They were small and foolish people who tried to bind me to them. I could never be so cheaply bought, so I threw them away. Them and all of the others as well. My "friends" I disposed myself of. Anyone, really, who tried to comfort me I gave back pain to. This should not be mistaken as an accident; it was a plan. I hated all of them and I still do. I do not need their love. I do not need their friendship. I don't need their comfort or attentions. I am a force unto myself. I am a power beyond understanding. I control my world, even as it slips away from me. I am 16."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She said: my mother is the dumbest thing to walk the planet. She was never 14, she has no idea what I am feeling and the pain that eats me up. Why doesn't she just leave me the hell alone? How anyone can be quite so annoying is beyond me .. can't wait to get the hell outta here ..

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter