Friday, July 03, 2009

She said: "I always had a hard time talking to boys. I think it was because I was a bit of a Tom Boy myself and I wanted so badly to be accepted by them, but I think I ended up scaring them off somehow. I liked being with the boys better than with the girls. The girls were mean to me and the boys just sort of ignored the fact that I was even there with them, watching them just standing around, doing not much of anything except looking at the girls and saying mean things about them and about each other too. The boys smoked and cussed and ran real fast and liked to break things like glass bottles and stuff. The girls always looked bored to me. They wanted to be with the boys, but didn't want to do the things that the boys liked doing, so that didn't work out too well for them. Me, I was in between most of my grade school days; neither here nor there. It's better for me now; now that I don't have to think so much about the boys."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter