Monday, December 07, 2009

He said: "I'm going to make sure that I can swim. That's going to become an important part of our lifestyle in the next decade or so. The scientists say that the water is going to come up and drown the people who can't or won't swim. I have to believe that the scientists know something about this, otherwise they wouldn't be saying stuff like that and getting folks all agitated and stuff. I never needed to swim here in Iowa. There's not much water around; just enough to water the crops and the cattle and all. But now they're saying that the oceans are going to spill over into the land because big pieces of ice, like the ones that used to sink boats, are going to melt and and water will come up on the land and if you can't swim, well, you're going to be in bunch of trouble. So I'm going to learn to swim. I just hope I don't drown."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter