Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She said: Sometimes I feel as though I might have missed some part of my life. There seem to be more people who claim to know me than I can claim to know. Maybe it's because I look like a lot of people look, which is to say maybe I just look like everyone else and that there isn't anything unique about how I look or how I dress. Maybe that's what allows people that I don't think I know to come up to me and say with a big old smile on their face "Well, Hello"! Of course, I always say "Hello" back to them, even when I don't know who they are. Maybe the world is just full of friendly, happy people who just say "Hi!" to everyone they see. That would make me pretty tired by the end of the day, but maybe I just don't have the verve that others have. I don't know. Sometimes it creeps me out, but on other days, it gives me a boost to know that so many people know me in a good way and not just because I'm a movie star."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter