Monday, November 02, 2009

He said: "I realized one morning, that what I had was not enough. It seemed to me that I didn't have the life that other people had; that my life wasn't as rich or as varied or as lyrical as other people's and this made me sad. I wanted to have a life and dream the dreams that other people had and dreamed, but try as I may, I was powerless to change my life. It continued as it always had. So, I worked harder. I observed more closely, listened more intensely, lingered where other people gathered and learned from them. I began to change slowly. Realizing that, I worked harder and over time my life began to change radically. I became another person, and my secret was simple: I have successfully made other people's memories my own. I have found the way to a meaningful life! I take the dreams of others and make them my own."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter