Thursday, February 24, 2005


Urban life is full of reflections. Maybe there is no time for actually reflection, but there are certainly lots of different kinds around us because the urban space is made up of glass and shining surfaces. And shadows. And waste. There are, besides many reflections, many opportunities to throw away stuff on site. At my office I can choose Paper, Plastic, Trash, or Glass. I'm liable to make an error late at night, or early in the morning, when my Plastic could end up in Paper, or vice versa. I'm not certain what kind of problem this might present further down the food chain, but I don't worry about it. Any more than I worry about the probable fact that all of the segmented trash ends up in the same green dumpster in the alley behind the office building. Posted by Hello
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, yes, I have work to do, but these brief interludes help me focus better. Diana Ross figures prominently in my reaction to this whole Reflections thing, as does the great Paper or Plastic? wars of the late 20th century.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter