Monday, April 11, 2005


Then there's the guy who used to hang out in front of our building about mid-day. He would walk around in an agitated manner, with his right hand, somewhat closed, pressed against his right ear as if he were holding a cell phone to his ear. And he would talk VERY LOUDLY. Usually nonsense stuff: "What? Bring me some GUM! Chewing GUM! What! No, the BONES I told you. The F****ing BONES!" He wouldn't make eye contact with anyone else on the sidewalk. He's just paced back and forth in front of the building talking real loudly into the air. But one day I heard him say this: "No! I told you already. They won't let me back in there. They said that I talk TOO LOUD!" And after that he was gone and I didn't see him around anymore.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter