Thursday, July 13, 2006

He said: "The very first thing I wanted to do at University was to drop some LSD. The second thing I wanted to do was "do" mescaline and psilocybin. I wanted to get, I guess, connected to something, almost anything. I was, then, very removed from American life; it was too, what?, too crazy, too meaningless, to attached to buying and selling useless things. I thought, maybe, that I could talk to god about this. Needless to say, my first year was a little disoriented; I managed to keep up my grades, but when I wasn't in class, I was wasted. My sense of the word was altered and I "saw" things in a different, sometimes perplexing, way. That was what changed the most: the way I saw things, the way I see at all."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter