Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still Life with Pissoirs. This one is very old style and maybe that's why I like it. What we have here is basic functionality. No glitz. No add ons. Just the facts, ma'am. The most outrageous "neccessary" I've had the pleasure to use was at a dance club in New York a few years back. The gentlemen stood back from a cascading water fall, a sheet of flowing water that entered about a foot above one's head and emptied seamlessly about a foot from the floor. It was a rediculous waste of city water, but was impressive and offered a memorable, if not entirely dry, experience. They don't make them like they used to, or more to the point, probably, I don't go to where they are installed anymore. I'm too busy to be wowed by a urinal. Just give me the facts and let me go on my way.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter