Friday, May 16, 2008

He said: " There was something about me, apparently, that people found attractive. It wasn't my face and it wasn't my body, but something inside of me that I sometimes had trouble controlling; like I could start dancing when there wasn't any music to hear, or I could drive to a neighboring state to see the sunset over a lake I'd heard about; or sing to a record and feel that I was right there in the song, or feel a tear roll from my eye at the remembrance of a book that ended with the main character's regrets. Or sail a kite in a snow storm; things that "normal" people don't do during their "normal" life. But it was the "not normal" part in me that people seemed to tune in on and enjoy watching or joining in on. I don't know why, really. I don't think of myself as being any different than anyone else. I don't hardly think of myself at all. Maybe that's the part that the most strange of all. I don't know anymore. I don't know what to think."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter