Monday, October 20, 2008

"She asked us if we were looking for anything there on the plaza, and I had to admit that, yes, we were in fact looking for something there. She nodded her head as if she was in agreement with us. She looked straight into my eyes and told me that I would not find it there in that place, that the thing that we had lost was lost in another place entirely. This was upsetting to me because we had come a long distance to get here and I was certain that this was the right place. I turned to my wife. We both stood there looking into each other, trying to form the next question. When I turned around, the woman was gone. We crossed the plaza and sat on the bench trying to find the place where we had gone wrong; where everything had somehow gone terribly wrong when we lost our way."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter