Thursday, December 10, 2009

She said: "I don't know why this is happening. I can't for the life of me imagine what goes through the heads of these children. Does it say something about their parents? Yes it does. Does it say something about our country? Yes it does. Does it say something about our culture, the culture of violence and our culture of war and our culture of 'If I Can't Get What I Want, Then I'll Just Have To Take It At Any Cost'? My goodness, it certainly does. But all of that does not excuse what is going on here. It's shocking. I'm shocked to my very core. How can this continue to happen? What is causing it? How can we stop this? We simply have to find a way to stop these students from shooting their teachers! This can't continue this way!"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter