Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He said: "Sometimes a message will come to me from someplace far away and I only get about half of it. Sometimes the line goes down because of wind or snow or some other problem and the message doesn't make sense. Then I just sit at my desk looking at the paper that holds the message and I try to guess what the rest of the message that didn't get to me might be about. Of course, I really can't act on a confused message or an incomplete message, or a message that doesn't make any sense anymore than I can take action from a crazy person who is talking to him self on the street. I have to be careful about what is transmitted to me. I have to be responsible and not jump to conclusions without having all of the facts. I have to make sure that all the channels are open. But, I sometimes wonder what happens the messages that don't get to me. Do they become a part of somebody else's dreams?. And, if so, is everybody just as careful as I am about garbled messages from afar? I sure hope so."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter