Tuesday, March 02, 2010

She said: "Oh, it was a wild ride, let me tell you. You couldn't see the road for all of the snow coming down on us. My hands got so stiff from grabbing the steering wheel that I didn't ever think I would ever get them to straighten out again. There were no lights on the road and every once in a while some car would fly past us driving crazy into the night. I could follow the tail lights for awhile, but then they would disappear and we be in the snowy dark again. We finally traded places and he drove for awhile, but I didn't get to rest for one second. I was sure we were going to die up there in the snow storm and I had to stay alert so that we wouldn't. Then, don't you know, we hit something and I screamed. We stopped and looked around for an animal or something, but we didn't see anything but lots of snow and some ice. We were coming down off the mountain then, so he looked at me and smiles that smile he has and said 'we musta hit a speed hump'. He's a funny guy but sometimes, I swear, I could kill him."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter