Thursday, December 16, 2010

He said: "I could not stay in that house of many sorrows. I had to leave. I had to get away from everything there. I would have gone anywhere, but luck sent me to San Francisco which was slowly falling apart. The Hippies had come and the Hippies had then moved on to other places. The leather cowboys were still there, but they then began to die and I was on the road again. I tried New Mexico, but it didn't stick. I moved to Chicago with no money and no sense of getting a job there, so I came here, and I liked it. It was OK. I could live here, so I did and I'm here still. I can't look back, so I don't bother. Some day it will all come together and I will know, for the first time maybe, who I am."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter