Saturday, February 26, 2005


It isn't any wonder that I feel disoriented sometimes. Look at the visual information that my tired brain has to instantly process as I walk down the street. Yours too. You have to do the same high speed math in your brain too. There is light and shadow and glass and metal and doors and windows that you can see through and colors that aren't really there. They're being transmitted from other place. People laugh when they see someone bump into a glass patio window that can't be seen because it's so clean and the person doing the bumping just naturally assumes that it is open, but in fact it is not. And they thump into it and it seems so funny because anyone could make that mistake. It happens all the time. Miraculously, it doesn't seem to happen that often downtown. At least I've never seen it happen. It's never happened to me. But I feel that it could. Posted by Hello
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter