Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Hello?"
"Hi. It's me"
"Oh! Hi! I was trying to reach you before. Did you get my message?"
"No. Sorry, I've been busy"
"Where are you?"
"I'm at the bank. I needed to get me some money. Honey, you got to move a little faster there. All the 50s and 100s. You got 20 seconds. Let's go."
"What? What are you going on about? What 50s"
"Oh. Sorry. Not you. I was talking to this bank lady here. She's getting my money."
"Oh. Well. Are we still on for later?"
"Yeah. Why not?"
"OK. I'll call you before I leave. If you don't hear from me, give me a shout. I might be having my hair done."
"OK. I'll call you. OK honey. You're done now. Give me the money now 'cause I got to go."
"Bye"
"Ok. Bye now."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter