Thursday, May 22, 2008

He said: "I don't mind being around mad people. I often find myself in their company. Crazy people are just like the rest of us except that they are not firmly anchored to this world. They disperse, like water that has been heated in a pot. They are more ephemeral than "sane" people. Mad people will laugh when there is no joke being told. They will panic when there is no one else around. They see things that we can not see and they do things that are unexplainable. But, in some ways, they are inspirational because they must deal with so much more than we do. They fight on several levels and that is why I admire some of them. They succeed in spite of themselves."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Round Stone said...

Vibrant colours. I really like it !

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter