Sunday, June 08, 2008

He said: "When I was young and would pass a cemetery, I would think to myself, 'There sure is a lot of them': or 'I wonder what kind of life they lived'. When now I read in the newspaper that someone my age has died, I look at the picture and think that they don't look old enough. I wonder what kind of life they lived and think that their life was too short and guess at the many things that they left undone. I think of the family and friends that they surely left behind. Then I celebrate the fact that I've outlived them and try to foresee all that I will accomplish in the many years that lie ahead. I think how lucky I must be to have lasted this long. I never think that tomorrow might be different. I never think that this could be the end"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter