Wednesday, July 09, 2008

He said: "Sometimes, when I think of something, it actually happens! I'll just be sitting around, doing nothing much, and I'll think of something like the cell ringing, or someone coming to the door, or a car going by or something like that, and right after I think about it, the thing I was thinking about actually happens. Boy, that can be scary. That's why I try not to think about bad things happening. I don't want anything like that to happen just because I was thinking about it, like someone dying or something. Even if that person is a S.O.B. So, I try to think of small things that might actually happen. Nothing really big has happened though. I can sit around all day thinking about millions of dollars coming my way and that never happens, or at least not so far; but I'm working on it."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter